Friday, May 3, 2013

Late-night ramblings

Before I head off to bed, I figured I'd say hi and check with y'all (if anyone reads my blog, that is. Seriously....does anyone? That would be cool). 

Tomorrow - well, today really, because it's after midnight - I'm going to clean my room. There's something about a clean room that makes me feel so much better! My friend always says that clutter attracts negative energy, and I can get behind that. 

I am such a college student. I have:

Coffee cups littering the desk
wrappers everywhere
unmade bed
recycling that I have to take out
Laundry that I STILL haven't hung up
Dirty laundry near the laundry basket but not in it.

Oh man. I have a lot to do tomorrow. I also have lots of stuff due. I'm writing this out partially for my benefit, so I can get all my thoughts in one place, and partially for yours so in case anyone says college students are lazy, you can show them this:

Due 5/6: Anth. reflection paper
              Spanish Topics test final
5/7: Spanish phonetics paper
5/9: Spanish phonetics final
5/10: Anth. paper (4-6 pages)
5/13: Spanish topics paper (5-7 pages)
5/14: Education project and reflection paper.


OH MY GOD. I HAVE SO MANY FREAKING PAPERS AND TESTS, I AM GOING TO DIE. This is *so* not okay. 

I think I'm going to go wallow in some coffee now. On the bright side, I got some lovely books for me to read, one of which being The Shack, which is a very famous Christian book. I'm not Christian, but hey - it apparently has some lovely lessons and thoughts in it. 

I also took out:

  •  Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling, writer and actress of The Mindy Project and The Office.
  • The Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian
And I borrowed Free The Children by Craig Kielburger from my boyfriend. All in all, four books which I am going to DEMOLISH in my free time (HAH) between finals and papers. I also re-organized my Goodreads, ya know - as ya do - and I'm updating my summer list.

Well, bedtime for me.
Night night!

K x


Pin It