Friday, August 30, 2013

~30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 10 - Just An Ordinary Day ~

Well. Today I had some fantastic things planned, such as pictures around Boston....but I forgot my camera. Oops. I also have procrastinated on packing for college move-in for oh, about a week, so I got the bulk of it done tonight. I'm done trying to be neat - I have bags, and I just throw stuff in! Maybe not the most organized, but it is effective and not super time consuming. 

Today I went into Boston to meet up with my Mum so we could go and get dinner at an authentic Salvadorean place in Somerville (a city right outside of Boston). There's really nothing that makes me more happy than finding authentic Central and South American food, and if we're being honest here, there are some definite perks to being a Spanish major in that regard. I got to order all in Spanish and the food was gooooooooood. I feel like good food can transport you to another country, and that's how I felt. After dinner, we headed home and I sighed and knew that I had to pack my stuff sooner or later. So after packing for a couple hours, here I am! 

Honestly, not much to talk about today - maybe I have something good for all of you tomorrow! 

Peace,

Karen

P.S. We're 1/3 of the way through the challenge - wow! I never thought I'd have so much to say!
Pin It