So I realized that my last three entries have been...not so fun. I mean, they're fun for me because I enjoy talking about deep themes and feelings and so on, but maybe they haven't been super fun for all of you. I'm an intense person, I get into deep conversation quickly and it's one of my favorite things to do when I meet people. Forget all of this "get to know you" crap - I want to know your life story, your religious beliefs, and what you think about global issues such as poverty, sex trafficking, and homelessness. I enjoy and thrive off of listening to and learning about other people.
I am a happy person, I swear. And I don't think about these deep themes all of the time....just mostly. So what are some of the other things I enjoy besides Anthropology, Sociology, and Social Justice?
- The TV show Pretty Little Liars - So. Much. Intrigue. A show for teenagers? I think not. There is just layers and layers of mystery and secrets.
- Doctor Who - oh, the themes. SO MANY THEMES ABOUT HUMANITY. I love it.
- Crisp fall days - I mean, scarves. Scarves, people! Also pumpkin lattes.
- Pumpkin lattes - see above. The perfect companion to Fall.
- Crocheting - heaven on Earth in a hook and yarn.
- Reading - I just finished J.K. Rowling's book after Harry Potter, Casual Vacancy.
- Watching baby videos on Youtube. Also, cat videos. And dog videos...
- Hanging out with my boyfriend - YAY! The best person ever!
- Watching movies - recently, I've been on a Marvel streak. I watched The Avengers and Captain America! I think I'm going to go for The Hulk next.
Um...I'm sure there's more. Oh! Eating! I really enjoy eating, and the culture surrounding food and going out for a good meal.
So yeah, I guess it's the simple things, right? I know that it's important to remember the little things amidst learning about all of the bad things in the world, and it's good to find a balance between everything as well! Remember to enjoy the simple things in life :)