I'm all moved in on campus, and it only took...7 hours! No, it was less. I went to dinner after all my stuff was moved in and I spent the three+ hours after that arranging, putting stuff away, and so on. Pictures to come! I figured I'd talk about my hopes and goals for this semester, since I haven't made a cohesive list yet.
- New members for the Interfaith Movement! Enough so that next year we can have an all new e-board and be a cohesive group!
- All A's and B's. I have some hard classes, and I don't want any C's!
- Hold at least two events this year with The Interfaith Movement
- Do a Wiccan ritual in my dorm
- Decorate more!
- Do crafts as often as I can, and to crochet something for another person.
- Work out at least three times a week
Hmm...honestly, there's not that much! Although I am a very motivated person, I try to go with the flow as much as I can. My classes for this semester are:
- Arabic 1
- Anthropology of Religion
- Intro to Cultural Anthropology
- Biological Anthropology
- Anth. of the Middle East (that's not the exact name of the class but I keep forgetting it)
I think the class I'm most worried about is Biological Anth, since I'm absolutely horrible at Science and I've heard the professor isn't all that great. We'll see though! I apologize for the short and unoriginal post, but I have been super busy! I will hopefully get back on track tomorrow :)