Wednesday, September 18, 2013

~30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 29 - Mid-week reflections ~

Wow everybody,  I can't believe I'm almost done with the blog challenge! Exciiiiiiiiting! I know I missed a few days here and there, but life does get crazy sometimes.

Today was pretty low key - I had my classes, and then went to the Involvement Fair that my school puts on to promote my group, The Interfaith Movement. I want people on campus to know that there's a safe space for them to express their religious/spiritual beliefs or lack thereof and come so we can all learn from each other!

I got sunburned only on the right side of my body, so that was super fun -_- yeah, not much else planned for the day, just relaxing, doing some reading for class, and watching some movies tonight I think! After this blog challenge is over, I'm going to try to get a regular schedule going for blog posts and hopefully have some pretty cool stuff! ;) Stay tuned :D

Karen
Pin It